Your Cheat Code to Quit Tobacco
Everybody knows that quitting tobacco isn’t easy. What you should know is that quitting is doable — especially with the right kind of help.
Everybody knows that quitting tobacco isn’t easy. What you should know is that quitting is doable — especially with the right kind of help. Here in Oklahoma, the right kind of help is closer than you think. Since 2003, thousands of Oklahomans have quit successfully with help from the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline.
The Helpline offers FREE resources to help you achieve victory over tobacco, including:
- 24/7 Quit Coach support that offers personalized help by phone, web or text.
- At least a two-week supply of patches, gum or lozenges. It’s your ammo to battle nicotine withdrawals. Learn more about NRT.
- An online community of people who are also quitting tobacco. Share and receive tips and hacks to slay cravings.
- Supportive text messages that build you up — and provide useful tips.
- Helpful emails that will provide inspiring — and insightful info.
Learn more about the free services available at the Helpline.
From Beginners to Experts: Everyone is Welcome
When it comes to quitting, every journey is unique. In the US, 3 in 5 smokers want to quit, and more than half of all smokers have tried quitting in the past year. Your secret weapon? It’s the Helpline’s FREE resources proven to be effective.
Research shows that combining methods like NRT and quit coaching drastically boost your odds of success. With the Helpline, you can get access to all of it.
The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
Your tobacco-free journey is a one-of-a-kind adventure. Since 2003, the Helpline has guided more than 470,000 Oklahomans on their quest to quit tobacco. With determination and Quit Coach support, you can do it too — and conquer tobacco forever.
Turns out, the cheat code to quitting tobacco is finding the right kind of help. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you contact the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline.