CONTACT A QUIT COACH
When you make your first call to the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline, a registration specialist will ask you some basic questions, which may take 10-15 minutes. You then have the option of being transferred to a Quit CoachTM, or you can schedule your first call with a Quit Coach at a later time.
Your Quit Coach is a trained professional who will help you quit. Each call with your Quit Coach may last up to 20 minutes depending on your needs. Your coach will help create a customized Quit Plan to help you become tobacco free.
Your Quit Coach will:
- Give you positive encouragement and nonjudgmental support
- Help you identify the reasons you want to quit tobacco
- Share knowledge and skills
- Help you make a Quit Plan
- Help you prepare to quit
- Work through problems you encounter along the way
- Increase your confidence and motivation to reach your goals
FREE, nonjudgmental quit coaching is available to all Oklahomans. Your Quit Coach will organize convenient call times that work with your schedule. Whenever you feel like you need some extra help, call in to get the assistance and encouragement you need.
We all need a helping hand once in awhile. Quit coaching can put you on the road to success.
The options available to each individual vary based on insurance coverage, but free help is available for all Oklahomans. Call 1-800-QUIT NOW, or register online today.