In addition to the FREE services we provide, here are a variety of tools, links and resources to make your tobacco-free journey successful.
Your phone is a powerful device when it comes to quitting tobacco. You can receive supportive calls and texts from the Helpline, and you can even download free apps to help you stay tobacco free. Check out some of the resources below.
- 1-800-QUIT NOW
- SmokefreeTXT – Text QUIT to IQUIT (47848)
- Download SmokeFree Apps
- Interested in being a Quit Coach or Registration Specialist? Search for Oklahoma open positions here.
The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline provides a variety of handy resources accessible on your desktop or laptop. Find free tools, online quit coaching, email support and more whenever you need it.
- Register Online and get access to all of our FREE services
- Web Coach – A private online community where you can access helpful digital tools, develop your own Quit Plan and track your progress. Learn more about Web Coaches here.
- Sign up for email support to receive coaching call reminders, celebrate milestones, and get proven advice on overcoming urges.
- Download our Quit Guide. What will your personalized Quit Plan look like? Our free, downloadable Quit Guide will help you map your road to success.
- Sign up for a FREE Starter Kit with a two-week supply of Patches, Gum or Lozenges. Using nicotine replacements in conjunction with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline doubles your chances of quitting. Kickstart your healthy lifestyle with tools and medications to help you gain momentum.
For more information about specific groups like teens, women, seniors, minorities and more, browse the links below. You’ll find messaging and quitting strategies tailored to your needs — regardless of where you are on your journey.
- Smoking and Pregnancy
- Asian Smokers Quitline
- Smokeless Tobacco Users
- Native American
Veterans, individuals with mental health or substance abuse issues, and members of the LGBT community are at a particularly high risk of smoking. If you identify with one of these groups and are trying to quit smoking, the resources below provide valuable tools and information to help you become tobacco free.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Centers for Disease Control, Military Tobacco Cessation
- Centers for Disease Control, LGBT Tobacco Cessation
- Network for Healthy Equity, LGBT Tobacco Cessation
- National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco & Cancer Control
Helping your employees quit tobacco benefits them, but it also benefits your business. Tobacco prevention and cessation efforts help reduce insurance rates and increase worker productivity. Learn more about how employers can create a tobacco-free workplace at the links below.
- Help Employees Quit Tobacco
- Order or download FREE materials to distribute or display in your office
RESEARCH, FACTS & FIGURES
From facts and statistics to cost calculators and more, check out the links below to research more on the benefits quitting tobacco.
OKhelpline.com isn’t the only place to find free tools, tips and resources to help you quit. We’ve compiled a list of other useful websites that could positively impact your quitting journey.